Yaya, model turned actress gave us life this past September in her Instyle fashion spread.
She effortlessly posed for Instyle magazine in beautiful garments from Valentino, Marc Jacob, Marni & Louis Vouitton. But it was her big hair that caught our eye. Ever since her journey on America’s Next Top Model to her role in Lee Daniels movie, The Butler, Yaya has been known as the girl with the fro.
Relive Yaya’s natural beauty and perfect fro below.
Spotted this weekend was unlikely pair, Kim K and Blac Chyna. In casual attire the two ladies accompanied one another for some eyebrow grooming. The two hip hop girlfriends seem to be building a close friendship. Kim Kardashian was also seen grabbing lunch with then blonde, Blac Chyna last week.
However, the real story here is Blac Chyna’s fire engine red hair. We love the bold pop of color. Is it a yay or nay for you?
Send us your favorite celebrity hair look and we will match the look for you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Blac Chyna and Kim Kardashian at Topanga Canyon Mall, near Kimye’s Calabasas mansion.
While we love rocking our booty-length extensions, sometimes we go for a little shorter. Mid-length hairstyles have been one of our favorite trends this year. From Mrs. “FLOTUS” Michelle Obama to Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope on the hit show Scandal, shorter lengths are definitely all the rage right now!
So tell us, whose medium length ‘do is your favorite?
Empress hair models get glammed up for The Empress Luxury Hair Photoshoot. Their Empress Hair is styled to perfection. Straight, Curly, and Pin-curled Virgin Hair Extensions. Shop today @ http://www.empressluxuryhair.com
|A Luxury Hair Company|
Our virgin hair extensions can be worn as is or heat straightened for a different look. When you’re ready to get back to your curls just wash the hair and define the curls. Why should you define the curls after you wash the hair? Because virgin hair is completely unprocessed human hair, it behaves much in the same way your naturally curly hair does. Getting back to virgin curly hair – any naturally curly-haired empress will tell you that their natural curls require some type of product for definition, hydration, and frizz prevention.
So here are five tips for how to define the curls in your virgin curly hair extensions:
- Avoid product buildup. Keep your extensions clean by shampooing regularly with a sulfate free formula. Product buildup will weigh down your extensions preventing the curls from forming freely.
- Hydrate! Spraying the extensions with water will moisturize the hair and reactivate the curl pattern. The best thing about water is it is free and will not cause any build up on the hair.
- Avoid rubbing. When you’ve wet the hair either from spritzing to help the curls to pop or after washing, try not to rub the hair to remove excess water with a towel or other material. Instead gently twist the hair and squeeze the excess water from the extensions. Rubbing will cause frizziness and may even cause the hair to tangle.
- Use a cream based product. Creams usually require less product to be added to the hair than sprays and are able to be more evenly distributed. You may choose to use a dollop of your favorite conditioner or a curl enhancing cream. Either way, start with as little product as possible and distribute using a wide tooth comb. Add a bit more product if necessary, but remember less is more!
- Sleep on Satin. Cotton causes friction on your virgin curly hair extensions and roughens the cuticle, robbing them of moisture and causing frizz. Sleeping on satin will help your curls remain intact much better throughout the night therefore taking less effort (and little to no additional product) the next day to style.
SHOP OUR CURLY VIRGIN HAIR EXTENSIONS: Spanish Town Curl (Deep Wave) – http://www.empressluxuryhair.com/product/deep-wave