How to Care Your Virgin Hair
- Brush out all knots. Brush from the bottom up.
- Wet the hair with warm water.
- Shampoo the hair with a quarter sized amount of shampoo.
- Rinse the shampoo with warm water.
QUICK TIP: Warm water helps open the cuticle and prepares the hair for the next step.
- Apply a generous amount of conditioner, run your fingers through the hair from the top down.
- Scrunch the ends with conditioner, this remedies split ends with ease.
QUICK TIP: Comb the conditioner through with a wide tooth comb.
- Rinse the conditioner out with luke warm water.
- Pat dry with a towel. Do not rub the hair to dry it, gently pat.
For extra added care follow the these steps as well:
- For best results, apply a generous amount of leave-in conditioner every week.
- Perform a deep conditioning at least once a month.
- Protect your hair with a scarf or satin cap nightly.
- Do NOT overload your weave extensions with products! Very little product is needed on this premium virgin hair.